Sunday 30 August 2009

Take Two

So, like many bloggers, I fell victim to the habit of not keeping my blog updated. So let's try again.

I think the problem I found with writing entries for a blog such as this, is that it can be difficult to break up concepts into smaller pieces without feeling like you're offering a set of thoughts that are half-baked or incomplete - even though it's necessary to study things in some sort of isolation for the sake of practicality. Thusly, I have several half-written entries - coming from a handful of sessions that ran into one another - that have escaped upload because I didn't feel like they were 'finished'.

Clearly this makes for a very empty blog, and does nothing to help clarify any understanding which may have been found when looking at the constituent parts initially. With this in mind, I shall aim to make future entries much shorter and more concise. This may result in entries that offer a more 'complete' description of a smaller piece of a concept, or just in a collection of thoughts which need further investigation.

The first task will be to go through those entries already written and to edit them into something more rounded that can be uploaded soon, and then more user and writer-friendly entries will follow. Watch this space...

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely look forward to your future posts. Thanks for sharing your ideas to your readers. I admire great people with great minds and big hearts in spreading some good news about how amazing and wonderful music as well as music teaching can be. Keep up the good work and continue to share your bright thoughts and ideas, which I think are all useful to many music teachers, school administrators and even studio managers out there. Please also share more relevant studio management tips and resources - giving us more rooms for effectiveness and efficiency. Thanks again and see you around. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete